Starfield, the latest sensation from Bethesda Game Studios, offers players an expansive universe to explore. As you embark on your journey across the stars, understanding the game’s travel mechanics is crucial.
This guide will walk you through the process of traveling between planets and systems in Starfield.
How to Travel Between Planets and Systems in Starfield
Traveling in Starfield might seem daunting at first, especially with its intricate systems and vast universe. However, with a bit of guidance, you’ll be zipping between planets and systems like a pro. Let’s dive into the details.
1. Accessing the Star Map:
- Inside your ship, press the pause button on your controller.
- Navigate to the top left corner and select the “Starmap” option.
2. Choosing Your Destination:
- Once in the Starmap, you’ll see the current system you’re in, such as the “Alpha Centauri” system.
- To explore other systems, press the ‘B’ button to zoom out and view neighboring systems.
- Navigate between systems using your controller’s joystick. Some systems might be too far or unexplored, making them inaccessible for now.
3. Initiating the Jump:
- Once you’ve selected a system within your ship’s capability, an option to “Jump” will appear.
- Hold down the ‘X’ button to initiate the jump. Your ship will automatically adjust its direction and jump to the chosen system.
4. Landing on a Planet:
- After arriving at a system, you might want to land on a planet.
- Access the Starmap again and select the desired planet.
- The map will display different zones or areas on the planet where you can land.
- Choose your landing target and hold down the ‘X’ button to land.
Navigating the universe in Starfield is a thrilling experience. While it might seem complex initially, with practice and this guide by your side, you’ll master the art of space travel. So, gear up, choose your destination, and embrace the wonders that await in the vastness of space.
For more insights and tutorials on Starfield, check out our other Level Push gaming guides.