In the vast universe of Starfield, time plays a crucial role. Whether you’re looking to explore a planet during the day or navigate the stars at night, adjusting the time of day can enhance your gameplay experience.
This guide will walk you through the steps to change the time of day in Starfield.
How to Change the Time of Day in Starfield
Time in Starfield affects various gameplay elements, from the visibility of your surroundings to certain events that might occur only at specific times. Adjusting the time of day can be beneficial for tasks that require daylight or for those who prefer the ambiance of nighttime exploration.
1. Determine the Current Time:
- Access the game menu to check the local time. This will give you an idea of the current time and how much you might want to adjust it.
2. Find a Chair or Bed:
- To change the time of day, you’ll need to either sit or sleep.
- Chairs and beds can be found in various locations, including your ship, your base, and other places throughout the game.
3. Using a Chair:
- Approach a chair and select the “Sit” option.
- Once seated, you’ll see an option to “Wait.”
- Choose the duration you wish to wait, and the time will fast forward accordingly.
4. Using a Bed:
- Approach a bed and select the “Sleep” option.
- Decide how long you want to sleep. Sleeping for longer durations can also grant you the “Well-Rested” perk, which offers an XP boost.
- After waking up, the time will have advanced by the duration of your sleep.
Changing the time of day in Starfield is a straightforward process, but it can significantly impact your gameplay. Whether you’re looking to explore in broad daylight or enjoy the serenity of the night, this guide ensures you can adjust time to your preference. So, find a chair or bed, and take control of time in your space-faring adventure.
For more insights and tutorials on Starfield, check out our other Level Push gaming guides.