Palworld, the popular creature-collection and survival game, has released its latest updates for Steam and Xbox platforms.
The patch notes were released on February 6, 2024, with the Steam version 0.1.4.1 already available, while the Xbox version 0.1.1.4 will follow as soon as it is ready.
Palworld patch notes for February 6 update
Find everything included in the January 31 Palworld update for Steam patch v0.1.4.1 and Xbox patch v0.1.1.4 below.
- Fixed an issue where the game would always crash and save data would be corrupted when the total number of Pals captured by the guild reached approximately 7000.
- In the previous patch, save data that had already been in this state (for servers, the server’s world data) remained in a broken state that made it impossible to load, but after applying this patch it will be resolved and will load properly.
- Fixed an issue where some weapons equipped by other players would disappear when a player used a grenade in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue where, although the displayed capture probability increased when the capture power was strengthened with Lifmunk Effigies, the capture probability did not actually increase at all due to an internal processing bug.
- Fixed an issue where if a Pal that was manually assigned to a breeding farm went to sleep, it would not wake up forever.
- Fixed an issue where no wood would drop when Pal at the base felled a tree.
- Implemented countermeasures against some cheats and exploits.
Palworld February 6 patch notes summary
The latest Palworld patch introduced fixes for issues of game crashes and saving data. Thankfully, the patch fixed the problem of saved data being corrupted.
There are also fixes for equipment-related issues, such as the weapons of other players disappearing whenever a grenade is used in multiplayer. The issue with the Lifmunk Effigies was also fixed which have been a problem for the Palworld players.
Besides the major issues, they also provided the fixes to the base issues encountered by the players such as Pals not waking up after being assigned to a breeding farm. They also fixed the no wood dropping. Lastly, they also brought countermeasures to cheats and exploits which some players have been abusing.
These changes would definitely improve the quality of life in Palworld and ensure fair play within the game. Make sure to stay tuned for the Xbox update and enjoy the newest patch on Steam!