NBA 2K24‘s MyTEAM mode introduces a revamped card grading system, offering a fresh way to enhance your cards’ value. In this guide, we’ll break down the intricacies of card grading and how to make the most of it.
NBA 2K24 continues to innovate with its MyTEAM mode, and one of the standout features this year is the card grading system. Unlike previous versions where card grading increased your MT bonus during gameplay, the new system focuses on enhancing the sellback MT value of a card.
Whether you’re a collector or a strategist, understanding card grading can be a game-changer. Let’s dive in!
Understanding Card Grading in NBA 2K24’s MyTEAM
- Purpose of Card Grading: The primary goal of card grading in NBA 2K24 is to increase the sellback MT value of a card. This means that higher-graded cards will fetch a better price in the market.
- Accessing Card Grading: Navigate to the ‘collect’ section from the MyTEAM main menu. From there, move to ‘card grading’.
- Creating a New Order: Select ‘create a new order’ to start the grading process. You can choose to grade one, three, or ten cards at a time, with discounts available for grading multiple cards.
- Grading Costs and Duration: The cost of grading varies based on the card’s value. Additionally, once you send a card for grading, it will be unavailable for a specified duration (e.g., 45 minutes). Plan your grading sessions accordingly.
- Multiple Grading Levels: In NBA 2K24, you can upgrade a card up to three times, enhancing its value even further.
- Claiming Graded Cards: Once the grading process is complete, you’ll see a notification in the card grading area. Navigate to the right side to claim your graded cards and view their new value.
Card grading in NBA 2K24’s MyTEAM mode offers players an opportunity to enhance the value of their cards, making strategic decisions about which cards to grade and when.
While the process requires some patience, the potential rewards in terms of increased MT value make it a worthwhile endeavor. Dive back into MyTEAM with your newly graded cards and see the difference for yourself!
For more insights and tutorials on NBA 2K24, check out our other guides.