Want a quieter NBA 2K24 experience or just want to customize your in-game playlist? Here’s how to take control of the game’s music.
NBA 2K24, the latest in the iconic basketball simulation series, offers a rich experience with its music tracks.
While many players enjoy the beats as they navigate the menus and play the game, some might prefer a more serene environment or simply want to customize which tracks play. Let’s dive into how you can achieve that.
How to Manage Music in NBA 2K24
- Turning Off All Music:
- From the main menu, navigate to ‘features’.
- Enter ‘settings’ and scroll down past audio options like presentation commentary and PA volume.
- Locate ‘2K beats menu music volume’ and move the slider all the way to the left to turn it off.
- Optionally, you can also turn off the ‘2K TV main menu volume’ if you find it distracting.
- Customizing Your Playlist:
- Go back to ‘features’ and select ‘2K beats’.
- Here, you’ll see a list of all available tracks. To disable a specific track, select it and press the indicated button (e.g., ‘X’ on some platforms) to disable it.
- If you change your mind and want to enable a track, simply select it again and choose ‘enable track’.
- For those who’ve disabled multiple tracks and wish to re-enable them all, press down on the left stick. This will turn all tracks back on.
Customizing your NBA 2K24 music experience allows you to tailor the game’s ambiance to your liking. Whether you prefer complete silence, a select few tracks, or the full playlist, the choice is yours. For more insights and tips on NBA 2K24, check out our other guides.