Madden 24’s Ultimate Team (MUT) introduces a feature that can be a game-changer for players: Sets. These sets allow players to trade in items to earn new ones, enhancing their team’s roster. Let’s break down how sets work in MUT.
What are Madden Ultimate Team Sets?
In MUT, sets are a way to utilize your existing items to earn new and potentially better ones. It’s a strategic feature that can help you optimize your team without spending additional coins.
1. Accessing Sets:
- Navigate to the Marketplace within MUT.
- Find the “Sets” option, which allows you to see available sets and what’s required to complete them.
2. How Sets Work:
- Each set requires specific items or players. For instance, to earn an 87 Richard Sherman, you might need to trade in several lower-rated players.
- The more valuable the reward, the more items or higher-rated players you’ll need to trade in.
3. Trading in Players:
- When viewing a set, you’ll see slots for the required items. If you own any of these items, they’ll be automatically filled in.
- Ensure you’re willing to part with these players or items, as once traded in, they’re gone.
- Upon completing a set, you’ll receive the promised item. This could be a higher-rated player, packs, or other valuable items.
- Some sets can be repeated, while others are one-time-only.
5. Tips for Using Sets:
- Regularly check the sets section, especially as you accumulate more players and items.
- Before trading in players, check if they’re part of your active lineup or if they could be useful in other sets.
- Weigh the value of the reward against what you’re giving up. Sometimes, it might be more beneficial to keep certain players rather than trading them in.
Sets in Madden 24’s Ultimate Team offer a strategic way to improve your roster. By understanding how they work and making smart decisions, you can optimize your team and get the most out of your MUT experience.