Madden 24’s Ultimate Team mode offers a variety of packs to enhance your team’s roster. One such pack is the Weekly Platinum Pack. In this guide, we’ll explore what this pack offers, its cost, and whether it’s worth the investment.
The Weekly Platinum Pack provides players with a chance to obtain higher-rated players, which can significantly boost your team’s performance. Additionally, Platinum Players can be sold for coins, offering another avenue to improve your squad.
Purchasing and Using the Weekly Platinum Pack in Madden 24
- Locating the Pack: From the Ultimate Team main menu, navigate to the Marketplace. Inside the Marketplace, you’ll find the Weekly Platinum Pack prominently featured.
- Pack Details:
- The pack contains 2x 78+ OVR Platinum Players and 1x 78+ OVR Gold Player.
- Platinum Players can be sold for coins, while the Gold Player is untradable.
- The pack costs 500 points, which translates to approximately £4 or its equivalent in your local currency.
- Purchasing Points: If you don’t have enough points, you can add more by selecting the “Add Points” option. Various packages are available, with bonuses offered for larger purchases.
- Opening the Pack: Once purchased, open the pack to reveal your players. Remember, the quality of players you receive can vary, but the pack guarantees certain minimum ratings.
- Selling or Using Players:
- If you receive a player that doesn’t fit into your team or you already have a better-rated player in that position, consider selling the Platinum Player for coins.
- Use the coins earned to purchase other players or packs from the Marketplace.
The Weekly Platinum Pack in Madden 24 offers a chance to enhance your Ultimate Team with higher-rated players. While there’s an element of luck involved, the potential rewards can be significant. Whether you’re looking to bolster your lineup or earn some extra coins, this pack might be worth considering.