Madden 24 offers a plethora of customization options to enhance your gameplay experience. Today, we’ll delve into how you can adjust the quarter length to suit your preferences, ensuring you get the most out of each match.
Guide: Changing Your Quarter Length in Madden 24
Adjusting the quarter length can help tailor your Madden experience. Whether you’re looking for a quick game or a more extended, realistic match, this feature allows you to set the pace.
- Accessing the Settings: From the home menu, head to the settings option.
- Navigating to Game Options: Within settings, scroll down until you reach the “Clock Management” section.
- Adjusting Quarter Length:
- Here, you’ll find the “Quarter Length” option. You can set the duration anywhere from 1 minute to 15 minutes, depending on your preference.
- If you mistakenly choose a duration and want to revert to the original setting, simply select “Undo Changes” at the bottom left of the screen.
- Additional Clock Management Settings:
- Accelerated Clock: This option speeds up the clock after a play call if a play was chosen quickly. Note: This setting does not apply to franchise mode.
- Minimum Play Clock Time: This determines the time the play clock will run down to after a play is selected.
Adjusting the quarter length in Madden 24 allows you to customize your gameplay duration, ensuring each match aligns with your desired pace. Whether you’re in the mood for a quick game or a full-length match, Madden 24 has got you covered.