In LEGO Fortnite, marble is a Tier 2 material that’s essential for various applications, including fortifying your base and crafting items, weapons, and armor. If you’re looking to gather this valuable resource but aren’t sure where to start, this guide is for you.
Harvesting marble involves locating and mining marble nodes, which requires specific tools and preparation. Whether you’re a seasoned player or new to the game, understanding how to efficiently harvest marble can significantly enhance your gameplay.
Let’s delve into the process of finding and mining marble in LEGO Fortnite.
How to Get Marble in LEGO Fortnite
Locating Marble Nodes
Marble nodes are primarily found in caves. Here’s how to find them:
- Find a Cave: Look for large rock structures with an entrance. These are typically caves where marble nodes can be found.
Preparing for the Expedition
Before heading into a cave, make sure you’re well-prepared:
- Tier 2 Pickaxe: Ensure you have a tier 2 pickaxe or higher, as lower-tier pickaxes cannot harvest marble.
- Bring Essential Items: Equip yourself with weapons, armor, food, and a torch for visibility.
Once you’re in a cave, follow these steps to harvest marble:
- Identify Marble Nodes: Look for white nodes within the cave (pictured above). These are marble nodes.
- Mine the Marble: Approach a marble node and use your pickaxe to mine it. In creative mode, you might be able to access nodes that are otherwise unreachable.
- Collect Marble: As you mine, you’ll collect marble, which you can then use for various crafting purposes.
Tips for Harvesting
- Stay Alert: Be prepared to encounter mobs within the cave.
- Gather Sufficiently: Mine enough marble for your crafting needs before leaving the cave.
Harvesting marble in LEGO Fortnite is a crucial skill for crafting and building. By following these steps to locate and mine marble nodes, you can gather this valuable resource for your various in-game projects. Remember to prepare adequately for your cave expedition and keep an eye out for those distinctive white nodes. Happy mining!