In LEGO Fortnite, marble slabs are a valuable resource used for various upgrades and building projects. Obtaining marble slabs involves mining marble and processing it using a specific crafting station.
This guide will explain how to get marble slabs, including the tools required and the process of converting marble into slabs.
How to Get Marble Slabs
Step 1: Obtain the Stone Breaker
- Unlock the Stone Breaker: You need the Stone Breaker, which is unlocked at either base level four or workbench level three. It’s a progression-based tool.
Step 2: Find Marble in Caves
- Locate Marble: Marble can be found in caves. Look for white rock slabs, which are marble deposits.
- Build Stairs if Needed: In some cases, you might need to build stairs to reach the marble deposits. This is a common trend in survival games where building is required to access resources.
Step 3: Mine Marble with a Level 2 Pickaxe
- Use a Green Pickaxe: You need at least a level two (green) pickaxe to mine marble effectively.
Step 4: Process Marble into Slabs
- Use the Stone Breaker: Once you have mined enough marble, return to your base and use the stone breaker to process the marble into slabs.
- Resource Management: Be cautious not to use all your marble for slabs. Some unprocessed marble is needed for other upgrades and building projects.
Tips for Crafting Marble Slabs
- Prepare for Mining: Ensure you have the necessary tools and resources, like a green pickaxe and building materials for stairs.
- Balance Your Resources: Keep a balance between marble slabs and unprocessed marble for different crafting needs.
Crafting marble slabs in LEGO Fortnite requires finding and mining marble in caves, then processing it using the stone breaker.
While you may need to build structures like stairs to access marble deposits, the process is straightforward once you have the right tools. Remember to manage your marble resources effectively, keeping some unprocessed for other uses.