Building is a core aspect of gameplay in LEGO Fortnite, a game mode that combines sandbox survival and creative elements.
However, sometimes you might need to cancel or remove a build, whether it’s due to a change in plans or an error. As of now, the game doesn’t have a polished feature for canceling builds directly, but there’s a workaround.
This guide will show you the current method to cancel your builds in LEGO Fortnite, ensuring you can adapt your structures as needed.
How to Cancel a Build in LEGO Fortnite
As LEGO Fortnite is relatively new, it lacks some player accessibility features, including an official way to cancel builds.
Current Method to Cancel Builds
Here’s how you can remove a build in the current version of the game:
- Approach the Structure: Walk up to the structure you want to cancel or remove.
- Target the Foundation: Focus on the foundation of the structure, as this is typically the most effective part to start with.
- Destroy the Structure:
- Use your hands or a weapon to hit the structure.
- Continue attacking it until it’s completely destroyed.
- This process effectively cancels the build by removing it.
- Developer Discussions: The developers are discussing adding a feature to cancel builds more efficiently in a future patch.
- Resource Recovery: Future updates might include the ability to recover resources after canceling a build.
While LEGO Fortnite currently lacks a direct feature to cancel builds, you can still manage your structures by manually destroying them. This method may not be ideal, but it allows you to adapt your builds to changing needs or correct mistakes. Keep an eye out for future updates, as the developers are considering adding more user-friendly options for build management. Until then, use this method to keep your LEGO Fortnite world flexible and responsive to your creative vision!