Lords of the Fallen is an epic adventure game where you, as a Dark Crusader, embark on a perilous journey through realms of both the living and the dead.
Today, we delve into the heart of the game, exploring the various classes available to you, helping you make an informed decision on which path to take in your quest against Adyr, the tyrant god.
Why Choosing the Right Class Matters
In Lords of the Fallen, your class determines your initial abilities, strengths, and weaknesses. Unlike other games, you are not bound to a class for the entirety of your gameplay; you have the freedom to experiment with different classes in separate save files.
This flexibility allows you to tailor your gaming experience to your preferred playstyle, whether that be up-close combat or long-range attacks. Understanding the unique traits of each class is crucial in mastering the game and enhancing your journey through this vast, interconnected world.
How to Choose the Best Class for Your Playstyle
The Dark Crusader: A Mighty Force
- Edition Requirement: Deluxe Edition (Unlockable in Standard Edition over time)
- Playstyle: Aggressive, Close-Quarter Combat
- Strengths: High Endurance, Vitality, and Strength
- Magic: Moderate Radiance
- Description: As a paladin of the Dark Crusaders, you are a physically powerful force, spreading the teachings of the Church of Orion Radiance. This class is perfect for those who prefer a more aggressive approach, wielding a massive sword and donning formidable armor.
The Hallowed Knight: Sword and Shield Mastery
- Playstyle: Balanced Close-Quarter Combat
- Strengths: High Endurance, Good Strength
- Magic: Moderate Radiance and Inferno
- Description: Loyalty and determination define the Hallowed Knight. With a one-handed sword and shield, this class offers a balanced combat experience, perfect for newcomers and veterans alike.
The Udirangr Warwolf: Raw Strength and Agility
- Playstyle: Lightly Armored, High Damage
- Strengths: Exceptional Strength and Agility
- Magic: High Radiance
- Description: Hailing from the land of Vanga, the Udirangr Warwolf is a devastating class, thriving on raw strength. Though lightly armored, this class is perfect for those seeking a high-damage, agile playstyle.
The Pyric Cultist: Master of Inferno
- Playstyle: High-Risk, Magic-Driven Combat
- Strengths: Exceptional Inferno Magic
- Description: A fervent worshipper of Adyr, the Pyric Cultist excels in wielding fire magic. This high-risk class is ideal for those who wish to dominate the battlefield with powerful infernal spells.
The Condemned: A Blank Slate
- Playstyle: Challenging, Flexible
- Strengths: Balanced Stats, Freedom to Customize
- Description: The Condemned offers a unique challenge, starting with minimal resources but providing a blank slate for players to tailor their class to their preferred playstyle.
Choosing the right class in Lords of the Fallen is a pivotal part of your gaming experience. Whether you prefer the brute strength of the Dark Crusader, the balanced combat of the Hallowed Knight, or the magical prowess of the Pyric Cultist, there is a class tailored to your playstyle. Experiment, explore, and embrace the challenge as you set forth on your quest to overthrow Adyr.