EA Sports UFC 5 is on the way, and MMA fans are eagerly awaiting news regarding the upcoming game.
Just days before the official “full reveal,” we’ve already got our hands on all the information you need to know about UFC 5, including release date, console exclusivity, gameplay changes, fighters, arenas, and more.
This guide aims to be your comprehensive source of information, detailing everything we’ve learned so far about UFC 5.
UFC 5 Release Date and Consoles
- UFC 5 is set to launch on October 27.
- It will be available only on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
- There isn’t a PC version of the game.
UFC 5 Gameplay Changes
- New animations in almost every aspect of a fight, including ground and pound elbows, body punches, spinning attacks, and calf kicks.
- A new physics-based hit reaction system for more authentic fighter reactions.
- Transition from the Ignite Engine to Frostbite, enhancing the game’s FPS, character details, lighting, and environment presentation.
- Damage in the octagon has been revamped, with more accurate swelling, bruising, and chances of doctor stoppages.
- Submission minigames are being removed and replaced with a system based on transitions.
UFC 5 Online Career Mode
- UFC 5 will introduce an online career mode.
- Players will fight in one of four divisions using only created fighters.
- Progression will be similar to ranked championships from previous UFC games, with the addition of evolution points to improve fighters.
UFC 5 Rating Change
- UFC 5 has transitioned from a “T for Teen” rating to “M for Mature.”
- This change allows for more realistic damage aspects and detailed renderings of damage, including blood pooling on the canvas.
UFC 5 Roster
- The game will feature the biggest names in UFC, with the roster set to change and grow post-launch.
- Legendary fighters will be added, with Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, and Fedor Emelianenko being part of the game’s roster as a pre-order bonus.
UFC 5 Arenas
- UFC 5 will include many of the venues from UFC 4, such as the UFC Apex and Kumite locations.
- New fighting locations include an outdoor venue and the Etihad Arena in Abu Dhabi.
Note: Leaked information in this article was provided to and reported by Insider Gaming.
Stay tuned for the official full reveal of UFC 5, and keep an eye on our website for more updates and in-depth reviews once the game is released.