BattleBit Remastered, an indie massively multiplayer online first-person shooter released on Steam, has achieved significant popularity and financial success since its launch in 2023.
With a strong emphasis on player-versus-player matches on large maps, and gameplay mechanics that are reminiscent of the much-acclaimed Battlefield series, the game has rapidly attracted a large player base.
But how many people are playing BattleBit Remastered right now, and how much money has BattleBit Remastered made?
In this statistic roundup, you’ll learn:
Let’s plunge into the most fascinating and significant stats about this rising star in the world of gaming.
BattleBit Remastered Statistics (Editors Picks)
- BattleBit Remastered Total Revenue: BattleBit Remastered has generated an estimated gross revenue of over $43.4 million, with net revenue standing at around $14.3 million.
- Peak Players: The game has seen an all-time peak of 86,636 players.
- Active players: There are approximately 44,286 active users currently playing BattleBit Remastered.
- Release Date: BattleBit Remastered was released for early access on June 15, 2023.
- Twitch Viewership: BattleBit Remastered boasts an average of 6,952 viewers over the past seven days, with a peak of 83,412 viewers on July 21, 2023.
- Hours Watched on Twitch: Twitch users have watched an impressive 1,157,570 hours of BattleBit Remastered gameplay in the past seven days alone. The month of July saw an 11.4% gain in hours watched compared to June, totaling an impressive 8.13 million hours.
- Positive Reviews: BattleBit Remastered has received overwhelmingly positive reviews on Steam. Out of over 70,876 reviews, 89.93% are positive, indicating a highly satisfied player base.
- Ownership Estimates: According to various analytics tools, the estimated ownership of BattleBit Remastered ranges between 1.42 to 3.90 million.
- Sales Rank: BattleBit Remastered is ranked #7 in top sellers on the Steam platform.
- Active Streamers: Over 169 channels are live streaming BattleBit Remastered content on Twitch at the moment.
- Concurrent Players: The game recently recorded a 24-hour peak of 43,648 players and an all-time peak of 86,636 players last month.
When was BattleBit Remastered released?
BattleBit Remastered was released into the global game market via Steam on June 15, 2023, as an early-access game. It was developed by a team of indie developers: SgtOkiDoki, Vilaskis, and TheLiquidHorse.
Number of BattleBit Remastered Players
How many people are playing BattleBit Remastered?
BattleBit Remastered currently has an impressive 44,286 average players over the last 30 days. The game saw a peak of 86,636 players within this period.
How has the player count changed since the game’s release?
In its launch month, June 2023, BattleBit Remastered witnessed a surge in its player base, with an average of 45,198 players.
In the subsequent month, there was a minor drop of 2.02% in the average player count, signifying that the game has managed to retain the majority of its player base since its launch.
What is the number of concurrent players for BattleBit Remastered?
As per the latest data, there are 31,012 players actively enjoying BattleBit Remastered on Steam as of 30 minutes ago. The game recently recorded a 24-hour peak of 43,648 players and an all-time peak of 86,636 players last month.
Sources: Steam Charts
BattleBit Remastered Revenue Statistics
What is BattleBit Remastered’s total revenue?
As per the Boxleiter method, BattleBit Remastered’s total gross revenue is an impressive $43,493,635.
After accounting for VAT, returns, regional pricing adjustments, discounts, and Steam’s cut, the game has a net revenue of approximately $14,341,069.
Sources: Revenue Calculator
BattleBit Remastered Twitch Viewership
How many people are watching BattleBit Remastered on Twitch?
According to Twitch Tracker, BattleBit Remastered boasts an average of 6,952 viewers over the past seven days, with a peak of 83,412 viewers on July 21, 2023.
This impressive statistic places the game at the 50th rank in terms of viewership on the platform. Over 169 channels are live-streaming BattleBit Remastered content at this moment, further demonstrating its popularity.
How many hours of BattleBit Remastered are watched on Twitch?
Twitch users have watched an impressive 1,157,570 hours of BattleBit Remastered gameplay in the past seven days alone. The month of July saw an 11.4% gain in hours watched compared to June, totaling an impressive 8.13 million hours.
Sources: Twitch Tracker
BattleBit Remastered Steam Reviews
How are the reviews for BattleBit Remastered?
BattleBit Remastered has received overwhelmingly positive reviews on Steam. Out of over 70,876 reviews, 89.93% are positive, indicating a highly satisfied player base. The game currently boasts a follower count of 162,663 and has earned a spot in the top 7 sellers on the platform.
Sources: Steam Charts
BattleBit Remastered Ownership Estimates
How many players own BattleBit Remastered?
Estimating the exact number of players who own BattleBit Remastered can be tricky. However, using various analytics tools, we can make a reasonable estimate.
According to VG Insights, the game has approximately 2.13 million owners, while SteamSpy estimates around 2.94 million. PlayTracker gives a slightly higher estimation at 2.67 million owners. Using review counts, the estimated ownership ranges between 1.42 to 3.90 million.
Although these figures vary, it’s clear that BattleBit Remastered has been embraced by millions of players worldwide since its release.
With its impressive player base, thriving Twitch community, and skyrocketing revenue, BattleBit Remastered stands as a testament to the enduring appeal of the first-person shooter genre, especially when infused with innovative, team-oriented gameplay mechanics and an engaging multiplayer environment.
As BattleBit Remastered continues to captivate players and viewers alike, we look forward to seeing how its growth unfolds. This rising gaming sensation is undeniably one to watch in the ever-evolving digital arena.
Stay tuned for more updates and in-depth analyses on your favorite games.