Forza Motorsport is a haven for car enthusiasts, but accumulating credits can sometimes be a grind. If you’re looking for a quick way to boost your credits, this guide will show you a proven exploit using a speed glitch.
Setting Up the Speed Glitch
- Choosing the Right Car: Start by purchasing an all-wheel drive vehicle. For example, the #4 Audi 90 Quattro IMSA GTO.
- Race Setup: Navigate to ‘Free Play’ and set up an advanced event. Choose your all-wheel drive car and set the mode to ‘Test Drive.’ For the track, select ‘Le Mans’ and use the ‘Old Mulsanne Circuit.’
- Tuning Your Car: Before starting the race, go to ‘Car Tuning’ and adjust the gearing for max acceleration. This means sliding the setting all the way to the right.
Activating the Glitch
- Start the Race: Begin the race and accelerate down the straightaway of the Old Mulsanne Circuit.
- Pause and Adjust: Near the end of the straightaway, pause the game. Go back to ‘Car Tuning’ and adjust the gearing from max acceleration (all the way to the right) to the furthest left.
- Use Rewind: With the game still paused, use the rewind feature. Rewind a minimum of three times. The more you rewind, the more credits you can potentially earn.
- Resume the Race: After rewinding, resume the race. Your car should now be spinning out at max speed and max gear without any input from you. This spinning action generates credits.
Things to Note
- Duration: The glitch can last anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes. The longer it lasts, the more credits you earn.
- Repeating the Process: Once the glitch ends, you can set it up again by following the same steps.
- Earnings: It’s possible to earn over 1.8 million credits in just 5 minutes using this method.
While this exploit offers a quick way to earn credits, it’s essential to use it responsibly and be aware that game developers might patch such glitches in future updates. Always ensure you’re playing the game in a manner that’s fun and fair for everyone.