In the vast world of Forza Motorsport, players often find themselves with a garage full of cars. While some vehicles might hold sentimental value, others might just be collecting virtual dust.
If you’re looking to declutter your collection and boost your credits, this guide will walk you through the process of selling your cars.
Navigating to Your Car Collection
- Accessing Your Cars: From the home menu of Forza Motorsport, head over to the ‘Cars’ section. Here, you’ll find the ‘My Cars’ option, showcasing all the vehicles you own.
- Selecting a Car to Sell: Browse through your collection and select the car you wish to part with. For instance, if you have a car that you no longer use, click on it to view its details.
Selling Your Chosen Car
- Viewing Car Details: Once you’ve selected a car, you’ll be presented with its details, including its current value.
- Sell Option: On the left side of the screen, you’ll find the ‘Sell’ option. Clicking on this will show you the sale price of the car.
- Understanding the Sale Price: It’s essential to note that the sale price might be lower than the original purchase price. For example, a car that initially cost 33,000 credits might only fetch 16,500 credits when sold.
- Finalizing the Sale: If you’re satisfied with the sale price, confirm the sale. The car will be removed from your collection, and the credits will be added to your account.
Things to Consider Before Selling
- Potential Loss: Selling a car might result in a loss compared to its original purchase price. Ensure you’re okay with the potential decrease in credits before finalizing the sale.
- Starter Cars: Even your starter car can be sold, so if you’re looking to upgrade or change your lineup, every car is fair game.
Selling cars in Forza Motorsport is a straightforward process, allowing players to streamline their collection and earn some extra credits. Whether you’re making room for new vehicles or just looking for a change, selling cars can be a beneficial move in your Forza journey.