The new season of Diablo 4 is here, and we’re excited to guide you through the best class choices for Season 3.
Whether you’re a seasoned player or just starting out, this guide is designed to help you make an informed decision about which class to dive into this season. Let’s get into the nitty-gritty of each class and see which one suits your playstyle the best.
Best Classes for Diablo 4 Season 3 – Our Tier List
View our tier list below or click on any of the class names to learn more about each.
- Leveling and Speed: Although Barbarians may start off a bit slow in the leveling process, they quickly become powerhouses. Their ability to deal massive damage and the addition of new skills like the 900% charge buff make them formidable.
- Endgame Viability: With strong builds like HOTA, Upheaval, and the new Rend build, Barbarians are expected to dominate the endgame. They’ve got the tankiness and the damage output to take on the toughest challenges.
- Survivability: They’re as tough as they come, making them a great choice for those who like to wade into the thick of battle without constantly worrying about health.
- Casual Play: They might take a bit to get going, but once they do, they’re incredibly satisfying to play.
- Leveling and Speed: Druids may not be the fastest levelers, but the new buffs to Lightning Storm could change the game.
- Endgame Viability: With a focus on Lightning Storm and other elemental abilities, Druids are poised to be a significant force in the endgame, especially with their synergistic builds.
- Survivability: Known for their sturdiness, Druids can take a hit and keep going, making them a solid choice for those who prefer a balance between offense and defense.
- Casual Play: While not the easiest for casual play, their raw power makes them a rewarding choice for players willing to invest the time.
- Leveling and Speed: Exceptional at leveling thanks to builds like Blood Lance and Bone Spear.
- Endgame Viability: With updates to Bone Spirit and other abilities, Necromancers remain a strong choice for endgame content, though they may lack the sheer power of Barbarians.
- Survivability: Mid-tier in terms of survivability, with pets and ranged attacks providing a buffer from direct combat.
- Casual Play: Great for leveling and casual play, offering a satisfying experience with less effort compared to other classes.
- Leveling and Speed: Rogues excel in speed, making them ideal for players who enjoy a fast-paced playstyle.
- Endgame Viability: With buffs to ranged builds and a focus on skill rotation, Rogues can be very effective in endgame scenarios, though they require a higher skill level to maximize their potential.
- Survivability: The least tanky of all classes, but their mobility and evasive abilities make up for it.
- Casual Play: Can be challenging for casual players due to the need for precise skill execution and rotations.
- Leveling and Speed: Sorcerers are excellent at leveling, with abilities like Fireball and Chain Lightning providing efficient clearing power.
- Endgame Viability: The nerf to Ball Lightning has brought Sorcerers down a notch, but builds like Blizzard and potential new ones with Meteor keep them competitive.
- Survivability: Not the sturdiest, but their range and evasive skills like Teleport help keep them safe.
- Casual Play: Perhaps the best class for casual players, as they offer a variety of builds that are all effective and enjoyable to play.
Ultimately, the best class for you in Diablo 4 Season 3 depends on your playstyle and preferences.
Barbarians are great for those who love raw power and tankiness, while Druids and Necromancers offer a mix of strength and versatility. Rogues are perfect for skilled players who enjoy a challenge, and Sorcerers are ideal for those looking for variety and ease of play.
Remember, play what you enjoy the most! Each class has its unique charm and playstyle, so choose the one that resonates with you and dive into the epic world of Diablo 4 Season 3.