Counter-Strike 2, evolving from the foundations of CS:GO, offers a refined gaming experience with its innovative features and gameplay mechanics. However, some functionalities, like jump throws and running throws, require a bit of tweaking to enable.
In this guide, we will demonstrate how to enable jump throws and running throws in Counter-Strike 2, allowing you to enhance your gameplay and execute advanced strategies.
How to Enable Jump Throws and Running Throws in Counter-Strike 2
Enabling jump throws and running throws involves creating aliases and keybinds. Here’s a detailed guide to set up these functionalities:
Creating Aliases and Keybinds:
- Right-click CS2 in Steam, go to manage, and browse local files.
- Navigate to
game > csgo > cfg.
- Create a
throwbinds.cfgfile and paste the following commands.
- Alternatively, simply copy any other config file, paste it in the same folder, and then rename it throwbinds.
alias "+jumpaction" "+jump;" alias "+throwaction" "-attack; -attack2" alias "-jumpaction" "-jump" bind c "+jumpaction;+throwaction;" alias "+runthrow" "+forward;+jump;" alias "-runthrow" "-jump;-forward" bind v "+runthrow;+throwaction"
- Save the file
Executing the Commands:
- Launch Counter-Strike 2.
- Open the console using the tilde key (`), type
- This will load the commands, enabling jump throws and running throws.
Testing the Binds:
- Enter any map and get a smoke grenade.
- Use the keybinds set for jump and throw action and running throw action to test.
- Adjust the keybinds as per your preference.
By following these steps, you can enable and utilize jump throws and running throws in Counter-Strike 2, allowing you to execute precise grenade throws and implement advanced tactics in your gameplay.
Enabling jump throws and running throws in Counter-Strike 2 is essential for players looking to elevate their gameplay strategies. By creating specific aliases and keybinds and executing them through an throwbinds.cfg file, players can gain access to these functionalities and enhance their in-game tactics.