Counter-Strike 2, the revamped successor to CS:GO, offers a plethora of customization options to enhance the gaming experience. One such customization is the ability to play the game in 4×3 stretched resolution.
In this guide, we will walk you through the steps to set up and play Counter-Strike 2 in 4×3 stretched resolution, allowing you to tailor the visual experience to your preference.
How to Play Counter-Strike 2 in 4×3 Stretched Resolution
Playing in 4×3 stretched resolution can offer a different visual experience. Here’s a step-by-step guide to set up this resolution:
- Setting CS2 to 4×3:
- Go to the main menu and click settings.
- Navigate to video and change the display mode to full screen.
- Select 4×3 from aspect ratio and choose a resolution that matches your monitor.
- Adjusting Graphics Card Control Panel:
- If you see black bars on the left and right-hand side, adjust settings in your graphics card’s control panel.
- For Nvidia users, select the Nvidia control panel and adjust desktop size and position.
- Choose full screen and perform scaling on the display or GPU.
- Apply the changes, and your screen may flash while it readjusts.
- Creating a Custom Resolution:
- If you don’t see the desired resolution, create a custom resolution in the change resolution tab of your graphics card’s control panel.
- Click customize and create a custom resolution.
- Test the new resolution, save it, and it should appear on the list.
- Set your desktop to that resolution, and when you restart CS2, it should adjust automatically.
By following these steps, you can enjoy Counter-Strike 2 in 4×3 stretched resolution and experience the game from a different visual perspective.
Playing Counter-Strike 2 in 4×3 stretched resolution can provide a unique visual experience, allowing you to enjoy the game in a new way. By adjusting in-game settings and your graphics card’s control panel, you can easily set up and play in this resolution. Dive in and experience Counter-Strike 2 like never before!